Distribution Risk Management
Moving goods to market requires proficient planning, something IBTX understands through our distribution expertise. With a number of moving parts, problems can arise daily; and without a risk management plan in place, your business can suffer extreme consequences. With a dense understanding of the wholesale distribution industry and supply-chain practices, IBTX’s experts can help organizations identify, prepare and recover from threatening events. Our objective is to ensure materials are shipped safely, timely and within regulation to increase product output and business revenue.
Distribution Segments We Work with Include:
- Brand Reputation
- Sustainable Operations
- Government Compliance
- Natural Disasters & Accidents
- Production Problems & Lead Times
- Supply Pipeline Constrictions
- Inbound/Outbound Disruptions
- Financial & Quality Performance
- Supplier Relationship Management
Our team prioritizes high-value goods along with reviewing global industry trends and transportation options to make your business more efficient. By analyzing risks at the start of every decision, your company can avoid or quickly resolve problems, giving you a competitive advantage in the marketplace.
Select Services & Coverages We Provide Include:
- DOT Fleet Safety Training/Audits
- Ocean Cargo & Midland Marine Coverage
- Contract Compliance
- Employee Injury
- Transportation Coverage
- Equipment Breakdown Coverage
- Product Recall Coverage & Consulting
- Business Interruption Insurance
Learn how IBTX can help your business’s risk management strategy.